Monday, February 17, 2014

Blog Comment by Me

http://kymdouglas.com/bliss-blog/2014/02/16/meaningful-mondays-a-daddys-letter-to-his-little-girl/#comment-70

I'm sad to say that old people like to wear makeup, and young people simply don't seem to have anything under it, which he thinks.  People have to wear makeup, like to ^formal occasions^.

Once on TV I think 2006|7 I saw a show on cavemen.  The white people were lean and fair with their bodies painted all in white with maybe like blue designs on top, which reminds me of Atlantis..  Their hair was probably painted, as well.  You take care of your real body by exercising and eating healthy food that prevents cancer.  (I've had a tumor.  It was from a psychotic drug that made me lose my period..)  You wear the makeup for fun like glitzy glitter.  It's like putting on clothes!

Very nice writing.  The only thing is I don't as of now try on like different kinds of lipstick at once.  I just go for the light powder, the pinky lipstick, matching eye shadow..