Saturday, February 8, 2014

IMDb - The Soapbox

What race|s do you want to be?

I admire a lotta black people, but I know online people are racist to them more.

No, I mean, I don't think race should matter. What you want your race to be is what matters. That said, I like what the French have. It's just a mixed reaction. I like the Dutch, I do like the English but am not English. So..

I don't want to be told what my race is. I don't know climate-wise, but it's probably a mix of Caucasoid and Negroid, the only 2 races that probably exist. I don't want to be told I'm an ignoramus of an animal, the worst thing that could exist besides disgusting caterpillars and icky icky icky bugs. Like, "Sorry, but that's what you are, and though I look like that myself am Caucasian." People act like they're sorry but I'm not a human and so cannot be treated like 1. They go by gut feeling. They accept other Asians and Indians.

27 Eurasian