Friday, February 21, 2014

Problem

My dad is involved in my life since Ellen DeGeneres..and Tim Burton.  He left a sign on the kitchen table that that person I liked so much I met in a wheelchair who was skinny couldn't reach her food but could have a present near her..  Also, if I get upset I get in trouble the rest of the day!  GO IN THE WORLD AND SEE WHY PEOPLE OTHER THAN YOU GET UPSET! YOU PATHETIC MACHINE.  AND THEY WHINE FOR GRAMMA THINKING FOR SOME TACKY REASON YOU CONCOCTED THAT RELATED THINGS GET IN TROUBLE EVEN IF THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON.  I did get upset and stomp my foot on the boat, but so what?  I didn't do anything mean.  I did find that guy was unhappy after.  He was being mean.  Go blame him!!  You all are so annoying.  I don't want his carefully concocted messages.  He's not even in my life.  He can't come back to hurt me!  I'll tell a lawyer!  Unfortunately, Ellen made me mad at the peak and I ended up thinking @ something.  I don't know what to do, but I didn't think it on purpose.  You are annoying me while I say this.  You think it doesn't matter, but it does to you!  You don't even care if I'm upset.