Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So

Ellen supposedly or a fake Ellen  thought of her and Bella as a baby nude together, and I think she's going so far as to not only being of a people born at a controversial year as far as being fair concerns but even knocks out the idea anyone older could even be the age of a kid with a parent that age, when that is false in popularity abound.. that she not only doing it to someone that age but to a feel of

a specific person, like no one else will get anything that good.... maybe from anyone, which is something I need to think about in some cases, is nursing her.

I just come here to talk and bottom line am not jealous but rather astounded and sorta in an intellectual trance.  I don't know how I'd feel about an adult born around 1940 or even 1950, if that were a girl.  Why can't we just say some people think it's weird?  The Ellen or fake Ellen wants it to come off as a counter message and false punishment!

I mean, we are even told to think against ourselves and these kids get nurturance cuz it's like their parents's age.  I don't get feel of anyone worthy as my older sibling or parental age figure.  I don't even know if with some people you can chose something about your age with that.  Why should we be made unhappy and these kids happy?  Just say "I - Don't - Care!?"  Why can't we descend like that and see how truly worthless this whole thing is, including our existence.  Pretend we're not there for them would that do anything or just be mean and nothing else, not that I would wanna be mean..

As far as me following Ellen alone, I mean I don't ask for tons of attention beastalizing me.  It would be nice for the world to see what she's really doing with Bella because that's a real issue.  I've talked about me as the issue before, too..

The point is I think that it's overload for Bella and we all split and do something else.  I wish someone would also use my board to post on.  Maybe Ellen would like it and we could try to post it on Twitter or Facebook once we get going.  What I mean also with Bella is it's like a normal kind of public issue.  What do you have to say about people spending time being mean to me but others seem to wish they could get a hold of my brain?