Friday, March 14, 2014

Before

I wasn't necessarily denying what you told me you said.  I guess I just didn't have my thoughts straight.  I'm worried cuz they were mean to me 1st.  No one has gotten mad at me but comforted and bowed down to them.   But I wonder if we will all wonder what about the other people?  I would like other friends, too.  I do have a connection with my old friends, but maybe it's a skin deep relationship.  So, what do you do?  You can't send me to jail nor get anything in court because they didn't tell me to stop.  I thought they liked it, too.  Just didn't write back.  This other girl I was upset but not too too too mean.  I mean why can't we move on?  Yes, it was 2006, a more serious critical time to pretend not to watch.  You'd forgive someone else because they're more interesting to you.  I don't want anyone to ask what's wrong with me cuz it was something stupid I did.  So, that said.. I did say sorry and talk to them a little and never a response.  I just know there's other fish in the sea when it comes to some things.  I mean what should I pay them?  I don't see why I'd think @ it if they don't talk to me, though.  I think it's that they don't wanna talk to me, anyway.  Maybe aren't comfortable or want new friends.