Tuesday, March 18, 2014

E-Mail

I'd like to audition to be a singer.
Me
To auditions@madcowtheatre.com
Today at 1:46 AM
I'm pretty much a pro and recently even gave up learning music via piano, organ, etc., to focus on developing an okay voice.. I know classical music and was a huge fan of Broadway.

I've wanted to be a singer since I was 5, though, just shy to sing around others, like my parents.  I was in choir from @ age 7-20.

Please let me know how I may schedule an appointment, thanks!  Let me know of any contracts, like what I'd do for say a year.  I'm not sure exactly what the auditions are for, as I thought auditions remained open to the community as they came.  Can you explain to me what the auditions exactly are for?  Thanks!

Also, I've done ballet, so let me know - I just noticed you had auditions for this.  I did ballet for a span of age 5-21 and a bit in between then and now and plan to take adult ballet @ Orlando Ballet School starting with Basic Ballet.  My only problem seems to be memorizing.  I did gymnastics 1st more.  If anything, I want to focus on singing.  The ballet for me has to just be extra, and it teaches me to move when I sing classically or even in musical theater.  I know some places alot your time to different things, so I may want to be a singer and dancer.  Can you let me know how to be a dancer and what they do, thanks!

I had just been doing acting with Ginny Kopf @ Valencia.  I took all 3 of her classes and take voice from her in summer.  I am in a group that does some comedic activity when they're in the summer, too.

Yes, I was involved in theater before a lot, too.  I even accompanied some.

Thanks, so much!

Christina