Sunday, March 23, 2014

Problem

I am not my parents.  I also got an insulting news that someone did something to someone else.  They take pleasure in teasing me I'm most like my dad than anything in the world, but that's not true.  My parents are clean, basic sorta people in some ways true.. but they've or he's tried to get close in ways that annoy me, .. now being everyone is on the hoo ra ra daughters are their fathers.  Too close to say they are a soul mate.  That's why people go *** and not marry.  You think cuz he's fatter that I must be more like him.  I guess it was just an innocent message, but it seems suspicious.  It's true, though, what I said.  It's not a black and white explanation, though.  I don't think it's polite, but it seems to be brought up.  I thought of something else, and it seems cheap..  I thought that that someone didn't get help from someone else to say something rude to me.  It seems rude only if someone else said it..  Like I said in my last post wasn't mad in particular at the person @ it.

No comments:

Post a Comment