Friday, February 14, 2014

I feel so bad.

I was just talking, dunno why I got so upset.  Guess I have to trudge through the rest.  I mean, .. Maybe, I just need to use the ladies room and get some Pizza Pockets.  I ate so healthy at Disney.  I just mean they think my dad should stimulate me like he's Ellen or if Ellen does.  People know too I've grown sensitive to him touching me, thought it made sense but maybe not.  My parents don't touch me much these days each of them.  :|  It's sorta like they wanna total m.. effect.  I don't believe they are capable of doing it well.  I am so annoyed at the interjections I get that I can't do something related to something.  I didn't feel well, neither, and such.  Anyway, at Disney walking back.. someone thought my dad just wants my blood, like blood on the floor from making me feel.  I have support in all my issues, and my dad keeps acting like I care what he thinks when he insults me and for no reason punishes me.  My only offering is I can do it myself and am not antsy @ my dad making me feel exactly.