Monday, February 24, 2014

IMDb - The Soapbox

Young Star Bella Thorne likes Ellen DeGeneres

They are doing all crazy things to make a big deal out of it.

She thinks she is punishing me by having attention go to her since I'm 1/2 her age, but Bella Thorne is like a thorn in my side. I was nice to her, and she decided I was bad and did something in her presence and did something else she's probably not supposed to do, too.

She treats Bella in a way I'd have liked because of her younger age, as well, but I don't really want that and do not feel like forgiving her. What I mean by that is I won't also make her take it back or something. I just won't acknowledge anything different in a way, and anyway things are the same.

People are like going eunuch @ Bella and wanting me to be a way I don't want to be for her. It's making me feel like I can't do good unless it's being a way I don't want to be for Bella. I want to be cool like her, but I like being cool like I've been more.

Well, here Bella is.. born @ 1997 http://goo.gl/kiWUA0