Monday, February 24, 2014

Wa?

Why does Bella get all her dreams come true?  I can feel the rain falling from here.  Uh, now, I don't know what I was trying to say.

I looked at her picture and she is a defiant person.  Guess she covers up sometimes.  She looked absolutely ecstatic and out of control emotionally.  She darted a lotta hate at me just so I could talk @ it, but her joy is real.

I am happy Bella gets her dream to come true, but aren't you jealous?  Why does Ellen just like her?  I did want her to focus on 1 daughter, and she comes from a good background.  Her sister looks almost like her but isn't famous, so that made me wonder.

I get the feeling no one wants to talk @ it, so I will alone.

Usually, I don't have to see it, but that's all that's happening.  It's so much better for people her age.  I know she acted mean to me cuz she likes me and doesn't want me to feel jealous and like it's okay to be upset.  Also, let's ask why Ellen treats Bella the best.  Anyone want in with me?  I do do that..  This is all torturing me @ having to be with someone else when I see Ellen.  It's not really torture, but it's made to feel that way.  You can't ask Ellen to like you, she likes you or she doesn't.  I think it's just an age thing.  It's a pretty big thing.  See, I never really get Ellen.  What a liar though with all that hurt directed at me, how disgusting.  I'm not talking to her in saying this nor do I expect her nor anyone to read it.  I'm just putting myself|this out there.