Thursday, February 20, 2014

Problem

My parents keep getting in my life.  My dad spilled paint on the floor of my room.  My mom didn't give me money for tomorrow.

Also, I don't like these sounds in my room that sound like Kate Bush in a weird way.  Whoever is experimenting is a sicko unfortunately doing trash to me or whatever.

I mean come on, do you want oh let's just do it a little more, let's do it, let's keep doing it.

I know my mom's being a sarcastic Mongoloid.  She's tiny and flings out what she flings out.

This experimenter is odd and ruining it for me being so, trying to arouse me with her defunked tone.

Spilling it like a lady like I can't use curse words when I'm upset.  That's personal.  Lots of people probably do it..  And I don't use it in a bad way!  If someone's is mean, I simply report.  I don't mean to dig into anything with the cursing.

I mean, come on, I just had to m..  Why are you getting Daddy involved?  He's not in my circle of friends, and I am in my 20s.  You guys think he made me, I just came from him.  I wasn't made that way like a puppet.  I came out as a cell or collection of cells, that's all.  I made myself!