Sunday, February 23, 2014

Question

How does Bella stay out of trouble with Ellen?  She doesn't.  Well, what could I do?  Ellen takes from me if a thought pops through my head.  Then I was cursing @ the noises.  I felt that I was in danger with people so only did like my dad maybe mom but like in *beep* and stuff so you didn't see it tho I dunno.  I was just really hurt, as my parents do to me.  I have to leave when they do that.

I was just thinking @ how Bella just accepts the happiness from Ellen, but what if Ellen lashed out, which she has in a way.  Bella is happy with her but was mean to me and seemed to have lost something in doing so, unfortunately tho that's how adults can be from where her home is.

Speaking of which, what about the N word thing ruining it with Ellen before your thing @ my cursing on my own blog?