Tuesday, February 18, 2014

So

So, now, Ellen spends her days teasing us @ Bella and I don't know if anyone here feels the same.  I mean, I'm just saying.  If Ellen is talking to Bella, then I am probably talking to someone else.  I already let Bella into my life.  I'm not sure what's really going on?

I mean, I was okay with it of course.  It's just that for some reason I always have to deal with something about her when I see Ellen, but you'd understand that better.  It was an insult.  It reminds me of when I went to visit my aunt, though, and my cousin was always there and eventually people got mad at me for even playing with her.  Now, I'm worse off.  I just wanted to express myself.  Any advice?  I mean, I don't think she's exactly my cousin, but these people are always being mean.  I know they are.  It's not me with a special temper.  They are wrongly hurting me for being dragged along in college, maybe spending money, and finally the silly N word thing.