Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Well

Ellen probably teaches lessons, a well.  She is pretty concise..  I think my dad doesn't like me to get a huggy feeling, but how can he tell everyone else what to do or "just not Ellen?"

I came to say something @ Bella.  I guess she was just doing some things.  I didn't blow up.  I didn't get it.  I get it now.  It's great that they do this.  I love it.  Sometimes, I get less attention and Bella dunno if she deserves it in the same way, so I get some funny feeling, but you know I think I get enough attention whatever it would be.  I just wanted to talk @ Bella maybe should stop now.

Also, my Gramma moved to Florida.  I go to a support group once a week now.  I wanted to visit her a week maybe in summer.  I mean, there's no occasion.  My aunts had visited on my birthday time, I know.  Like, right when summer hits I should visit, June.  That may be long.  I don't know if I should even call anymore.  I did send a letter and may do that.