Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Notable Facebook Post

Sarah Brightman

I was surprised when I tested myself, I was all shaky when I was older in high school about to do a solo in church chorus. No one cared all that much, maybe my teacher was holding me. In Master Classes, I probably shook and wasn't worried @ messing up tho. Strange at the jury I remember 2nd semester singing that in front of the adults made me in such a sensation like I'd just sung in front of a great crowd and my whole body felt like it was flying.

Lots of people are here to help you. I think you have it better than me right now, but I know in cases like this things change -for me! You were responsible for your voice and didn't second guess yourself where inappropriate. Just get rid of the problem when you have 1, like me, depending on the situation.

I want to give the world a sacrifice of 1 more singer, me. I don't think I will ever fully give up the talent.

You are a beautiful singer and gift to the world! You aren't alone, Sarah, there are people here who want to touch you and help you! Thank you for posting your quote and the beautiful photo. It's so much fun to read what your fans have said!