Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Problem

I am upset that people are still picking on me for throwing a water bottle around my room when I Was upset, with no one home, but they can tell.  I was upset and hit my table, too, when my dad was home and irritating me.  You think you've just collected $200 and passed go, but you haven't.  That's just a healthy way of letting out anger, but it is damaging.  Also, you shouldn't be bothering someone.  Also, I am not always respected, these days.  It's just sick to see.  Things were gonna go well, and ^it^ is not for you to decide to prolong your nasty period like chess or Checkers.  And you can't infuse lies on me on how things are to go.  This is no good, you just testing me all the time.  I'm not just a happy-go-lucky freak.  I can't even understand you ruining 1 of my days and making me feel blue.