Saturday, March 15, 2014

Okay..

problems.. this has nothing to do with anyone, but does it give you a deep-seated feeling of anger to know that the world teases you and does big things for your friend|s that have neer spoken to you much since they has paid you a visit and a few dinky posts online back in 2006?

See, I used to keep e-mailing if they didn't answer me.  I didn't realize why they didn't want me in their circle of friends.  This friend is doing it like a sport.

I just predicted the future.  If you have to mention it is okay, but I am in deep loathing.

Now, if someone does it I don't really like it, seems a lot of people don't do that.

What can I do?  At least I know how I feel and know why I would feel like exploding and stop it.

I'm listening to myself sing and am gonna get dressed.. I just came here mainly to turn on music.

and I can't believe how tackily happy someone supposedly is by this whole thing.  They never did anything like that before that I know of.

Also, my neighbors keep bothering me.  I think they are timed to do it.

Like, someone who didn't write me back is selfish enough to expect so much from the world to do with me.

What do I do now?  I got some mean messages in my room that sound like clicks.  They are selfish.