Saturday, March 15, 2014

Poll: Spam

What do you think should happen for e-mailing friends and family a lot without them answering 1st? Some acted like this was it.
Some of my life should somehow be sacrificed over that of those affected.
I just wanted to say they aren't worth it anyway, all those people are bad, but still you should be affected wrongly.
Some people know it wasn't for a bad reason, but still I wouldn't talk to her.
Sucks for me, if I were in Christina's shoes, I wouldn't take any compensation, wouldn't take punishment.
They should have nicely told Christina why they were acting weird and not responding.
Christina didn't know to get on Blogger, so it's not her fault she didn't know what to do.
I just want the most popular men and women in the world to stop talking|thinking out loud @ it.
The people who didn't answer in time of need should be forgotten or punished a little.
If it weren't Christina, no one would care.
Poll Maker

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to whoever just voted!

    "They should have nicely told Christina why they were acting weird and not responding."

    ReplyDelete