Monday, March 17, 2014

Question

So, my dad thinks he will keep up with my blog, but he seemed to do it in a way I didn't like.  I've been sending him links to post on my forum, too, not much to comment on on my blog now.  Like, I know my mom pushes me to be a daddy's girl in a way I don't like, like he's all big and ***.  I don't see this happen to other people.  Who's idea is this?  Some annoying racially thing?  What else..  Also, you can comment on my blog and forum.  He didn't yesterday.  So, we won't really know what he wants to think|say @ it.  My mom also came in the room and gave me another annoying secret message, I think a message from someone else.  She just sat and stared at me, inappropriately.  People in Orlando do that, actually, but maybe in a different way..  Why do people push me to be like my parents when I'm better off how I was?  Maybe, they need a taste of their own medicine, though I'm not imposing their own sin on them, just saying.  It's actually quite morbid to me.