Monday, February 10, 2014

Being Southern

I am completely Southern.  There is no reason in Hell for you to wish I was Northern.  All I can say is you have ancient Southern heritage which is not practiced in public anymore.

In Florida, it goes if you were born here, then that means it's okay.  They even see if other people seem Floridian here.

Why are ya'll so submissive @ Florida not being Southern?  It might be your fault.

Also, Ellen seems to hail her mother as a deity.  Makes sense, but I wonder if her dad grew up in the U.S.  I heard he is not from the U.S., probably from England.  I can't worship my dad as Southern but as multi-heritage-d.  See, Ellen, I'm fast from the New Orleans area.  Bella was born in Fort Lauderdale when I left Florida, and apparently Johnny Depp also left before I was born.  Who knows what that means.  It doesn't mean "what" they think it means as a general fact family.