Monday, February 10, 2014

Dream

I remember it was some trekk like it was led by Ellen from the Superbowl commercials.  There were like 2 ppl in charge of us, and they seemed presented to be celestial to us.  There were like 12 people.  One of them had a distinct Western accent but in a deep drawl, maybe from Mississippi.  His voice cracked.  He said, "Well, I have 8 bears to shoot."  He was long and thin, more attractive like an animal.  I realized he was just talking and it was no big deal to them.  All I can say is Pennsylvania can drawl apparently and my mom is from out of the US and so can pick up without using that she lived in Pennsylvania as a kid.  More attached to the whereabouts she been altogether.  Me myself I grew up in areas where a Southern accent is encouraged, but it might not be encouraged in Florida all the time.  It's probably more like New Orleans but not the West.