Monday, February 10, 2014

Question

If Ellen does something that doesn't balance out, I mean aren't you supposed to say that?  Like, how is it that her darker genes make her more ***y like the other normal people are just stupid and bewildered and aroused? but not feeling good @ her or it?

Life was so that you judge on your own when things are right or wrong and that you know why someone tells you something or what they said and for sure that it makes sense for you.

I think French people are rather arousing, but I never felt ashamed of it.  I know that there are things maybe even in this case that you could go back and comb through with a double sized brush.

It almost seems like she did it as a punishment.  Howcome people punish in the wrong way like Johnny Depp?  My writing is a bit bipolar, but maybe I'll make a point.  People were excited @ him as a parent, and because other kids were bad or stupid and just because for no reason, I found he acted like he was punishing us for nothing in an arrousing, suggestive way, instead of telling you how good you are it seemed.  Why punish us for nothing?  Whoever does this is so blah they did nothing!  My hands are stiff and my body cold..  Hard to think of what to say..  What if this is the reason Portia supposedly wants to split or spend a lot more time away from Ellen?  Ellen won't be trusted by anyone for anything, if that were to be.

I don't quite seem to know who I am, anymore.