Saturday, February 22, 2014

I'll go back and analyze some of my writing.

Also, I just wanna talk @ giving more attention to teenagers today, in general.

Well, I explain what I said in the 1st post.

"always crunching in Bella for no reason.  This is not for Bella to talk about"

That might sound rude, but I have strong doubts that Bella cares @ Ellen DeGeneres, as rude as I think it is unfortunately..

"She just planted noises in my room all day"

Yes, I was trapped in my room with crazy noises and still am.  It bothered me greatly, and I could not seem to escape except by going to school, where I got planned to be kicked out for something.

"I think they're talking to Bella through her mom"

I dunno, I wouldn't care if I were her, but I guess it's a big day, someone "important" like Ellen.

"Who cares @ Bella"

I've explained this phrase, as well, does not mean to stop caring @ her just asking why all the fuss against me.

@ Ellen "Maybe she doies"
I was just concerned..

My caps.  I was just saying Bella IS being used as a punishment.  I had my Twitter slimmed down to a few and Bella started to get more attention and me not enough.  I don't think I should expect any, though, not from Ellen the famed.

Well, there it all is.  I was attacked with bipolar threats @ my writing.  See, it all was ballpark..  Sorry, though, wish I just went to bed.  I didn't watch the show, yet, neither.  Uh, and I have that group Monday, but a birthday party.  Don't even have a card nor money to buy 1.  On top of that, my Gramma had a stroke maybe.  She's only 83..  You know what, because I was upset at a certain person it so pretended to seem, now no one is ever nice to me and something else, my mom is always mean.  Making me uncomfortable each and every day.  Acting like I have a problem and am a case.