Saturday, February 22, 2014

cont.

Ellen is acting like that's a punishment I deserve, to lose her kindness and to have to think @ someone younger when talking to her.  I don't deserve any punishment, and she has nothing to say online it seems, always crunching in Bella for no reason.  This is not for Bella to talk about but me letting out what's wrong before I can figure it out without saying anything because it's so hard I know.  Let me see if I can solve it from here?  Bella is getting appropriate attention.  Lots of it.  What about the other poeple?  I don't care if she's from where I'm from, she's still insulting me.  She just planted noises in my room all day, as though I dream @ her.  I understand, but I am not here to put toenail polish on anyone other than I do myself..  I am not saying no don't pay attention to her, but it depresses me each day that I think it's my age, too, and playing around punishing me.  What makes Bella so young and special today compared to her?