Thursday, March 13, 2014

Facebook Post

"I've discovered my new favorite thing @ Florida, though, the melancholy of living in the South with the beach|ocean.."

It's hard being a Floridian among others because you know you don't have family with you that much, you know it's hard to meet people, and then 1 day you finally meet someone and then something goes wrong. It isn't really a place to move to and live your whole life.. but what do I know? I admit it is fun to be up north when you are young, where it's colder like Erie or Cleveland. I've discovered my new favorite thing @ Florida, though, the melancholy of living in the South with the beach|ocean.. It helps to live in more than 1 place depending on what the place is. I'm just sad it took me so long to grow up and learn my lesson. I'd love to go back to college in Cleveland. There'd be people my age at the bar and stuff. I just feel I'd stick out like a sore thumb. I have some things going for me here but not much. I painted my room a color like they'd have at Miami Beach, greenish blue but not pale greenish blue, a very solid color. If I moved up north, I'd do something smarter. Here it's more like living in a shack, you walk in the house, you walk out the house. Up north, I had feelings about memes in life and was still young.. I don't want younger people around me to act like they're older than me so much unless it's a fun time. I haven't really been enough places to say, but I like a small town named Berea by Cleveland. I went to Oberlin, and it was different, more outsiders because it was a conservatory of music town. I was at a lower ranked conservatory in Berea interestingly enough. I just don't feel like leaving home too long and am worried @ money and how it's easier at home and there are things I need I can get at any moment. Also, I wanna get off my medicine. I might not take it if I go to college. My parents don't care, I heard. My mom wants me on it if I'm at home she said before because I'm around her then and went to a bad mental hospital 3 times. I didn't get mad up north but did down south.