Thursday, March 13, 2014

Read this..

only if you know you won't get mad at me I was thinking of chuckin't, but I did a lotta work and it might help me, don't know really what I can do but express my displeasure and disgust in the change of tone etc., things you don't want me ever to say.

Sarah Brightman:

"Calling all creative fans! Sarah is giving you the chance to design a new eye-catching header picture for her official Twitter profile. To enter, tweet your creation to Sarah by tagging @sarahbrightman or upload your photo to Sarah's Facebook wall. Twitter recommends dimensions of 1252×626 and a maximum file size of 5MB. The ten most innovative entries will be added to a Facebook album and all of Sarah’s fans will have the chance to vote for their favourite. Good luck!"

It makes me think of my friends who didn't talk to me in my time of mental need!  Fine and dandy for all who had no problems back in 2005.

Oh my God, something just "went through my head," too, how ***!


That is suggestive, and I know what it really says.  What happened?  You on the other side?  I don't care @ pinpointing ideas.  Tell me, what is this outrage!

You all are just overly sensitive, antisocial, etc. etc.  You are suggesting lies @ "loved ones" if indeed I'd have any.

Look, no one cares about my mean older friends.  They are not supposed to be a thorne on my side, getting attention and coming up in the world.  This is an outrage!  What did they ever do to deserve whatever they're deserving?

These people do not include me in their social life.  WHO ARE YOU TO GO AGAINST MY LOVED 1s?  Is it something they did to you that I thought of?

Yes, my mom trapped me in my room and told me I could work when I was just kicked outta school for poor health of some sort.  For some reason, I never even thought of getting a blog!  Why does everything matter so much now?!

Your post risks losing me.  I wasn't mean to anyone.  I just sent them sweet e-mails and ecards, no word saying no.  I had nothing to do.  Probably no key to the house..yet

Fine, send me animalistic symbols via things in my room, glitches and clicks! after all I worked on to type this out.  You fighting online?  Guess this isn't all it's cracked up to be.. ahee!

They are pulling from loved ones relationship.  Just explain!  You got nothing.  No one does, and I already told my parents I don't care what I say.  What did these friends do to deserve your violence toward me?  I don't like these dorky symbols.  I'm not going along with anything with anybody!  If you're mad, I'll blame you!  What's the big idea, stealing into those in my life and taking what I deserve!?  What a worthless life!  How uptight and stupid is everyone.  I mean what I say, I don't mean something rash.  My only language is English!  And I know how to write.