Thursday, March 13, 2014

Story

There was a beautiful maiden named Sarah B.  She had a big sister named Ellen.

1 day, when she was a mother of some girls named Chloe, Bella, and Jackie, a lovely girl stumbled upon her and said, "Miss, I know not even of your name!"  "Miss Sarah," she said.  Now, there were lots of witches looking for the answer to life in this abode.  They were always having get-togethers and when not then monitoring the house.  They had a share in preparing meals and dealing with chores and things of that nature.  Anyway, the girl named Christina said, "I know you have all you need, but I am here to be your guardian angel and give you what you don't have.  Do not follow me or pretend to even listen, as no one does.  I will be your guiding angel!"  She reacted, "Oh, no, really, you see dear, I see you need a home, just come on over now!  I have 3 daughters already, and you will be the 4th as I see you aren't even an adult."  "Oh, but I am.  I am old as these hills, young for all time.  I am friends with unicorns already and know the great arctic wolves of the north quite well you see!"  She paused.  "I'd be happy to help your children as I see you are all travellers.."  There was not much to Christina.  She was really always having accidents these days and being pushed to feel what she does not want to feel.  Christina was a half-breed.  Her father was an American, and her mother was a pure European.  She was not, so no one cared, anymore, and she was actually left quite hurt.  So, she went inside and knew Chloe already and proceeded to do the work of the house in her silence.  "But you have a mother."  "Yes, I have, I was created on the 7th day."  She already was no stranger to the mingling of strangers like family, but she could see it was a special thing in this day and age.  See, with her being 1/2 from American cave men, who were Caucasian and extinct all but for her, there was a certain unwind to her where she would sit and meditate long and hard on 1 thing rather than do many things.  With the help from who her mother is and the lessons she learned from it, she was able to act as though she were all European and all accepted but was always half drugged.  She didn't want to get up and do chores but knew she should and glided @ the house all day, as things happen in this way for her, too, though.